Last Updated: Dec 21, 2020
I. Data Collection and Use.
We may collect and store some or all of the following information you make available to us:
- User’s uploaded face pictures will be use by a third party api Toonify (https://rapidapi.com/toonify-toonify-default/api/toonify/) in order to complete the transformation into a cartoon face.
- We don’t store any of the user’s uploaded pictures on our server neither does the third party api.
- We are not collecting any of the user’s face data directly.
- Information you provide when you contact us for help
We use special face recognition technologies to:
- detect a face in a photo;
- find required facial key points (the set of points varies with the effect);
- and apply the effect to your photo.
The detected key points may be kept along with the photo on the servers of our providers for up to two weeks from the last interaction with the photo. The only purpose of this is to speed up any further processings of the same photos.
In addition, the Application may collect and store additional information automatically, such as:
- Device registration data (e.g., the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device’s unique device or advertising ID, IP address, operating system and browser type)
- Device settings (e.g., language preference)
- Mobile carrier
- Information about how you use the Application (for example, how many times you use the Application each day)
- Requested and referring URLs
We and our service providers may use this information to operate and improve the Application, our other sites, applications, products and services, or to contact you from time to time to provide you with important information, notices and marketing promotions. The Application may allow third parties to collect any of the information described above in order to provide parts of our services as well as to provide analytical data about your use of the Application back to us.
Children. We do not use the Application to knowingly solicit data from or market to children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
II. Sharing Information.
We may share the information you provide or that we collect:
- to improve your experience with our Applications, products and services;
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud or other security issues, or respond to a government request, a subpoena or similar legal process;
- with our service providers who work on our behalf, and do not have an independent right to use the information we disclose to them; for example, they may handle credit card processing, data management, feature administration, email distribution, market research, information analysis, and promotions management; and
- if we or the Application is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of applicable stock or assets.
III. Managing Your Information.
We retain information for as long as required, allowed or we believe it useful, but do not undertake retention obligations. We may dispose of information in our discretion without notice, subject to applicable law that specifically requires the handling or retention of information. You must keep your own separate back-up records. Please note that some or all of the data you provided may be required in order for the Application to function properly or may be retained in backup storage. If you reside outside the U.S., your information will be transferred to the U.S., and processed and stored there under U.S. privacy standards. By using the Application, you consent to such transfer to, and processing in, the U.S. We are concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We provide industry-standard physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect information we process and maintain. For example, we take reasonable measures to limit access to this information to authorized employees and contractors who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our Application. Please be aware that, although we endeavor to provide reasonable security for information we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches.
IV. Links, Host Sites & Advertisers
We do not have any control over the privacy practices of any external websites linked from the Site or Mobile (or any of the websites that are hosted on our server and aren't affiliated with us). Therefore you should review their privacy policies separately from ours and know that we in no way have any control over their practices.